[Ansteorra-archery] membership

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sun Jun 25 13:49:35 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/25/2006 3:05:10 PM Central Standard Time,
humble_archer at hotmail.com writes:

HL Morge  tells me I have to be a current member to be a marshal. Snice my
membership is expired I am no longer qulified to be a marshal and shall no
longer submit reports. Please advise my if this is  not  correct.

plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort  Ansteorra

Hmmm, I'll not be renewing my membership either, and I've talked to others
of the same opinion. That's interesting.

By the way old friend, if you don't mind burning up some precious fossil
fuel to get here, you'd be most welcome to come join us this Saturday/Sunday.
Same deal as every year, fun, food, and fellowship. We'll be doing archery,
thrown weapons, dart tourney, period board games, and enough food to make a
glutton ill. No stuffed shirts, and only hard and fast rules are; must be safe,
and must be legal as set out in the legal definitions of the great state of
Texas. Garb is encouraged, but no need to fuss with it since you'd be traveling
to get here. Besides, we've got plenty loaner garb, so I'm sure you could
find something in the garb closet that suits.

Been some changes since you were last up this way, we now have a pub area,
and an outdoor bardic area that features a fire ring encircled by sturdy
benches, and even a torchlit stage for the "performers".  Good stuff, hope  you can
make it.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire