[Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Mar 1 16:01:32 PST 2006

Good Morning,

  I've had one bid of Academy of the Bow from the Northern Region. I've had
others mention they were going to get them to me but I haven't seen them.
Please get these bids in to me ASAP so I and the Kingdom Seneschal can make a
decision regarding this event.

  Thanks!

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                  |        AMD, Inc.
Systems Engineer, Sr. MTS                    |     Mail Stop 625