[Ansteorra-archery] Help

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Mar 2 16:56:00 PST 2006

Unless you have an authorizing marshal that you have been working with,
and who knows you well, I doubt seriously that you will be able to be
authorized before war.

There is simply not enough time left nor the opportunity to see you on
the field in a melee to do a proper authorization.

Regards,

HL Eadric Anstapa
Deputy Society Earl Marshal for Combat Archery
eadric at scabrewer.com