[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: Re: [Ansteorra-missile] Gulf War 15 Combat Archery Schedule

Ironwyrm ironwyrm at housearkham.com
Thu Mar 2 20:10:45 PST 2006

Ironwyrm <ironwyrm at housearkham.com> wrote:  Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:01:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Ironwyrm <ironwyrm at housearkham.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-missile] Gulf War 15 Combat Archery Schedule
To: eadric at scabrewer.com

  It's Tuesday at 6 PM, and yes you're correct it's an allied
  combat archers meeting between Ansteorra and Trimaris.

  Pug you go & start inviting other kingdoms and you'll need
  to find another location somewhere else and you're buying
  the beer!

Sorry but we've even banned our own household members
  living within and whom plan to fight for those kingdoms.

  Ironwyrm

Eadric Anstapa <eadric at scabrewer.com> wrote:
  Pug and All,

Tuesday 9PM. I believe the CA Meet and Greet is intended for
Ansteorra, Trimaris, and allies only?

Iaen, Wil is that correct?

-EA