[Ansteorra-archery] Help

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Mar 2 17:29:22 PST 2006

I'm sorry that I've not called you but you left a day time phone number and my
work has been too busy to even get 5 minutes to call.

As Eadric has pointed out as well as a couple other recent emails on
Ansteorra-missile list, this isn't something that can happen overnight. To
quote what I said in another message:

Unfortunately the guidelines are such that new authorizations can only occur
at official SCA events (which include practices) that have the activity in
question. Re-authorizations have a little bit of leeway but only for an
authorizing marshal with first hand experience of the person in question.
Without actively working with someone (preferably in advance and) at an event
no one can authorize you. I'm sorry that things were not worked out well
enough for you to have this happen before Gulf War. I had someone else contact
me in a similar predicament Sunday but there is nothing I can (or should) do
about it.

Ciao,

Pug

  _____