[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 6, Issue 20

Sarah & Richard Yeager young.yeager at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 07:25:09 PST 2006

I've never heard any complains about woodbows.com except that the bows come
un-finnished and need a light sanding and either oil or poly before there
first use.

Kee Traditions is my own company. (www.keestraditions.com/archery.htm )
I have a bowyer thats been building bows more than 20 years and stands
behind his work. So the bows I sell come with a full warranty (few
restrictions) All items are shipped within 48 hours of payment recieved, and
usually arrive in 3 to 5 days.

If you have more questions reguarding my products or company feel free to
contact me off list.

Sarah

~Mirabilla la Archiere~

On 11/1/06, Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I have not recieved my bows or arrows yet and not sure if it will arrive
> by christmas but they do have gift announcements and gift certificates (sp)
> cause it went on every ones x-mas list at my house and my mother in law
> ordered them for us all. Very helpful Mud creek was in anwsering my
> questions regarding arrows but I do not know what his turn around is on
> orders you will have to contact them direct. I hope this helps
>   Lady Gwen
>
> Jennifer Shipman <LUCKYVIXEN at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>   So what have been folks' experienced dealing with these companies? Are
> they reliable? This is looking like something for my Christmas list!
>

>   I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
> year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
> Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
> January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
> Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
>   Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in
> your PJ's
>   www.marykay.com/gtanner1

"Lifes a journey to death that begins the day your born, so live it to the
fullest"