[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for Leofwynne

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 16 08:41:17 PDT 2006

Now now M'lady,

I may have turned loyalist but it hasn't been so
long ago that I have forgotten how much fun the
trade can be! (insert another evil grin here!)

Pray give Thomas our personal thanks for standing
in during court at Namron this weekend.  I would
be very glad to offer him some tips for keeping
feet
from going to sleep or just staying awake during
long courts should he wish! (I really hate long
courts!)

Karl, If acceptable to both you and Leofwynne I do
offer to pay the ransom for the item in question
with some of my own homemade brew.

Ironwyrm