[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for Leofwynne

Leofwine dragonlaw1 at nww.net
Mon Oct 16 20:53:15 PDT 2006

Original agreement was between myself and Karl and was made in fun and taken
in fun.  Karl and I know each other well enough that I would buy the beer
even without the ransom.  Just as I know he would supply the same for me.
However, I think he is just trying to get me back for taking the Royal
Huntsman title away from him. (insert evil grin)...I readily accept
Ironwyrms gracious offer to pay the ransom. No one would doubt his brewing
skills.

As for my penance, I had fun with JP on instant messaging.  I warned that a
penance with the pink tutu could backfire - as witnessed by Alvin.  Although
I have to admit that anyone would look better than Alvin in a tutu.
My penance has been laid out and accepted and is between me and my mentor.
I feel that it is just and equitable.

By the way,
I like the spelling of my name by Karl.  To bad my name is already
documented..

Leofwine of Sumersaetum
Royal Huntsman for Aaron and Britta
humbled arcuarius to Eadric Anstappa