[Ansteorra-archery] arrows

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 17:00:36 PDT 2006

http://marshal.ansteorra.org/archery/

  1. All shafts shall be of wood or of bamboo-like materials.

  4. Fletched arrows and bolts shall have feathers or other pre-17th century material. Plastic vanes are not allowed.

Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I know the requirements for combat arrows and I think I know the requirements for target arrows to compete in the SCA but could someone remind me, do they HAVE to be wooden and have feather fletchings to compete? I just do not remember.

Thank you
Lady Gwen