[Ansteorra-archery] New Arcarius

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 29 10:38:33 PST 2006

Greeting All,

For those who were not at Samhain, which was a delightful event, it is with
great pleasure I announce that I have taken on the resposibility of an
Arcarius.  That would be Lord Karl Thorgeirsson.  As it is with tradition,
if you witness some area in need of improvement let me know so I can help
him make improvements, if he does well let me know so I can praise him and
let all know of his good deeds.

Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
HL Thomas Quilliam
Companion to the Order of the Arc d'Or of Ansteorra