[Ansteorra-archery] new question

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 31 09:59:44 PST 2006

Trying really hard not to ask stupid questions but this is something I have not been able to fnd out so here I am.
  Your bow reads 30# at 28" I know that it means 30 pounds at a 28 inch draw, But what I do not know is that if you have a 25 1/2" draw how many pounds p er inch do you loose? and if you have a 30 inch draw how many do you gain.

  Thank you very much
  Lady Gwen

  I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1