[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for Leofwynne

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Mon Oct 16 08:52:21 PDT 2006

greetings

>> Karl, If acceptable to both you and Leofwynne I do
> offer to pay the ransom for the item in question
> with some of my own homemade brew.
>
> Ironwyrm

having seen an earlier post and believing i may possibly know what is being
ransomed =) ( yes i actually stayed silent ) .
and having sampled several of HL Blackdragons ( ironwyrms ) home brews , i
would go for it karl ( but you should bring me 1 back as a referral fee
)  )
as they are very good , ( warning .... , they are much stronger than okla
store beer =)  lol.

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon