[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for Leofwynne

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 18:36:36 PDT 2006

> > Greetings All,
> >
> > I was trying to remember, didn't Alvin loss such an item once.  What was
>it
> > that he had to do to get it back?
> >
> > Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
> > HL Thomas Quilliam
> >

>Yes but my family has different sensibilities.
>
>What Karl has, and what Ironwyrm  as a true friend has offered to
>ransom, is merely a scrap of leather (albeit one with a great deal of
>sentimental value that the family would like to have back).
>
>Only I may return or take away the true item and Leofwine has been asked
>to pay a penance as befits the dignity of the Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra.
>
>-EA

I fear that my intentions, to move the ransom from simple exchange of item
for item, to one of fun spirited active folly, were somehow misunderstood.
I think that no one here would truly suggest that Leofwine wear a pink tutu.
  Besides that is a feat best left to Alvin whose natural fun spirit makes
it fun for all and whose house made the chioce of what suited him.  As
should Leofwine's house.  Again sorry if anyone was offended.

Thomas