[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: RE: Looking for Leofwynne

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 18:43:41 PDT 2006

Hello, guys, this was meant to be fun.  Karl was entrusted with the item in
question because he is the first person to be headed South.  In no, way,
shape, or form, would he ever truly withhold this item from Leofwynne.
These two gentles are friends and the suggestion of beer was for an
opportunity for these two sit and enjoy chatting about archery and other fun
topics.  Now I am not much of an archer (with my RR average of 5) but I do
enjoy spending time with you archer types.  Come on, relax, and I will see
if I can bring you all some beer, or as always coffee at Bordermarch
Melee's.
Lady Marion Makkingze