[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for Leofwynne

Paul Thorne paulthorne at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 20:30:44 PDT 2006

Greetings to the list,

    I want to make sure that all understand that Leofwine is my Arcarius
brother and in no way would I want to extend his suffering.  I truly am most
happy that this item was found and is being returned by a most noble cousin
and fellow archer.  I know that all the other posts were in jest as most
assuredly my own post was.  We have a tight knit family and if we can't rib
each other then where are we left?  As many of you that know me, you
understand that I will truly die from terminal smart a$$.  If I have lead
anyone to believe that my post was any other than a joke I am sorry.

    Karl, I too would offer you your favorite libation, I know how much I
would want this item back if it were mine.  I stand firmly beside my brother
and will gladly pay any debt for him.  I do not offer to pay a ransom, but a
finders fee and shipping charges for a most noble deed.

Lord Jean-Paul de Calmont