[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for Leofwynne

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 17 04:26:51 PDT 2006

Then you two decide which event you both plan to
attend to make the exchange, I'll bring enough brew
to celebrate the missing item's return
(after the day's archery & melee activites of
course), and let's consider the matter a done deal.

Ironwyrm

BTW JP "terminal smartass" is a common affliction
among most archers so your claim is by no means
unique Dude! (insert evil grin here)