[Ansteorra-archery] arrows

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 22 18:31:38 PDT 2006

Thank you very much

  LG

Crandall <crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com> wrote:
  http://marshal.ansteorra.org/archery/

1. All shafts shall be of wood or of bamboo-like materials.

4. Fletched arrows and bolts shall have feathers or other pre-17th century material. Plastic vanes are not allowed.

Geneva or Tracy Tanner wrote:
I know the requirements for combat arrows and I think I know the requirements for target arrows to compete in the SCA but could someone remind me, do they HAVE to be wooden and have feather fletchings to compete? I just do not remember.

Thank you
Lady Gwen

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides