[Ansteorra-archery] new question

Sarah & Richard Yeager young.yeager at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 11:04:46 PST 2006

That is not a stupid question, unless you work with bows or make them and
then still have to ask.

If varies greatly by bow how much you would loose but normally I've found
.....At 25 1/2" of draw the weight is approx 25# if the bow is 30# @ 28",
however most wood bow unless backed, will not draw further than they are
marked. i.e. if its marked 28, drawing it to 30 could break it.

But to answer the question it might not gain any weight or it would be close
to 33#

Sarah

On 10/31/06, Geneva or Tracy Tanner <tanner.g at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Trying really hard not to ask stupid questions but this is something I
> have not been able to fnd out so here I am.
>   Your bow reads 30# at 28" I know that it means 30 pounds at a 28 inch
> draw, But what I do not know is that if you have a 25 1/2" draw how many
> pounds p er inch do you loose? and if you have a 30 inch draw how many do
> you gain.
>
>   Thank you very much
>   Lady Gwen
>

>   I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
> year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
> Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
> January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
> Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
>   Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in
> your PJ's
>   www.marykay.com/gtanner1

"Lifes a journey to death that begins the day your born, so live it to the
fullest"