[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Needs Assistance

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 14:53:23 PDT 2006

Greetings Lord Leofwine,

  I will be attending both evens 10/7 and 10/14 and would be most honored to stand in for you at either, or both.

  Lord Gunnarr haukr,
  Barony of the Eldern Hills

Leofwine <dragonlaw1 at nww.net> wrote:
  Unto the Archers of Ansteorra,

There are several events in a row that I will be unable to attend.

1. 10/7 - Bad Girls of History - Brad Leah (Wichita Falls, Tx)
I will be at Tourney by the Loch as the Loch Archery Champion

2. 10/14 - Namron Protectorate - Namron (Norman , OK)
I will be attending Drachenstich Festspiele with my family

3. 10/21 - Legacy of Lions/30th Anniversary - Bjornsborg (San Antonio, TX)
Taking my daughter to check out Univ of Texas at Dallas in Richardson.

If you are going to be at any of these events, please contact me so I can
advise Their Majesties as to who will be standing in for me as Huntsman.

Currently, I am only worried about the Brad Leah event.

Thank you and In Service,
Leofwine of Sumersaetum
Royal Huntsman for Their Majesties Aaron and Britta