[Ansteorra-archery] Looking for Leofwynne

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Oct 16 17:57:50 PDT 2006

Tom Johnson wrote:
> Greetings All,
>
> I was trying to remember, didn't Alvin loss such an item once.  What was it
> that he had to do to get it back?
>
> Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
> HL Thomas Quilliam

Yes but my family has different sensibilities.

What Karl has, and what Ironwyrm  as a true friend has offered to
ransom, is merely a scrap of leather (albeit one with a great deal of
sentimental value that the family would like to have back).

Only I may return or take away the true item and Leofwine has been asked
to pay a penance as befits the dignity of the Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra.

-EA