[Ansteorra-archery] new question

Christoforo Antonio Passavanti christoforo at ev1.net
Tue Oct 31 15:11:13 PST 2006

A quick rough guestimation would be to measure the string height of the bow
when it is undrawn.

then use:

  Poundage of bow
--------------------- = pounds per inch of draw
(28" - string height)

So for my bow that draws 45# at 28" draw and has a 6.5" string height at
rest..

you get.

   45#
(28" - 6.5")

Since I draw 29" I shoot 45# + 2.09# or roughly at 47#

Hope that helps..

Christoforo