[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Christoforo Antonio Passavanti christoforo at ev1.net
Mon Sep 4 17:30:00 PDT 2006

Just a quick note to congratulate our newest Royal Huntsman, Leofwine of
Summersaetum.

Secondly, Thank you Your Majesty Aaron for staying out with us through
through all but 2 rounds of the shoot.

The weather at the tournament was abysmal including a downpour to start the
4th round. Fortunately this was at the best time possible as that was our
Combat Archery round.

Through it all Leofwine showed us why he is consistently one of our best
archers including a 34 in the speed round out pacing the next closest archer
by 12 points, and by shooting 4 out of 6 arrows in the 8 pt kill zone of the
phesant to seal the victory.

I would also like to congratulate the number of youth who competed as well.
Most notably Raven shooting crossbow and Fearguson shooting recurve who made
it to the 3rd round before meeting the 1/4 finalist Jean-Paul and Leofwine
respectively. Both were approached by His Majesty and gifted with largess
and encouraged to continue in the pursuit of Archery.

Lastly, I must add thanks to Master Pug for putting the tournament together,
HL Eadric for the Pavilion space as well as running the pairings, and my
Lady Mea for acting as our Hearald. Thank you again for your continued
efforts in supporting Archery in this Kingdom

In service,

HL Christoforo CAOA