[Ansteorra-archery] Congratulations to Iaen Mor

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 05:19:29 PDT 2006

On 9/8/06, Mike Gideon <mg1m at swbell.net> wrote:

> Iaen Mor was elevated to Companion of the Arc d'Or by Arron and Britta at
> Gothic Wars
>
> Michel mac Donnchaid

Woo-Hoo! That is very good news indeed! I, too, send my heartfelt
congratulations! I've known him for years and he is a gentleman, a fine
friend, an incredibly hard worker and a fine archer. The crown did a good
one with him.

Now somebody tell me again, before I make a complete faux pas and get that
egg all over my face, by what title he is now honored to be addressed with?

Annes
Who can forget her own name except people keep using it and reminding her.