[Ansteorra-archery] Triumphe Thank Yous

Novy, Anitra Nicloe anitra.novy at okstate.edu
Tue Sep 19 20:22:00 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Triumphe was held this past weekend in Mooneschadowe, and I would like to
extend my thanks to:

*Karl and Ulrich, for helping me set up the archery range

*Blackmoon, for bringing extra Northkeep equipment to help round out the
archery needs

*Leofwine, for helping me inspect archers' bows and arrows, and
for running the line when I was shooting

*Whoever left the vacant stool in the kitchen so I could sit
down for a few minutes

*The very kind waterbearer who brought out oranges and pickles
to the archers (I apologize, I do not know your name)

*All of the archers who came out to the event to shoot, experienced and inexperienced alike

*Cian (I remember how to pronounce it now) for spelling me during the end of
the Yeoman shoot, and for helping tear down the range

*Ulrich for running a creative and challenging Yeoman
competition, and for helping tear down the range

*The thoughtful lord who rolled up the perimeter rope for me
(yes, it is one of the worst jobs)

*All of the people involved in honoring me with a Comet (still a
little surprised at that one!)

I apologize if I have forgotten anyone.

Zorya Prazan
Mooneschadowe Archery Marshal