[Ansteorra-archery] Northern Regional Missile Marshal

Wes Duke wes_duke at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 12:14:29 PDT 2007

It is with great pleasure that I wish to annouce the new Northern Regional Missile Marshal. His Excellency Michel mac Donnchaid. His contact information will be in the next Blackstar. I wish to thank all that applied for the position and I know His Excellency will look forward to you help should he need it.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Missile Marshal