[Ansteorra-archery] Good bye...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Apr 7 07:37:47 PDT 2007

This is good bye for me as the kingdom Missile Marshal. I still owe my
replacement a couple minor things that will be done by the end of the day,
but other than that my duties are complete.

As of today, HL Fearghus is in charge and receiving the different officer
related emails. Please help him succeed in this role he is stepping up to.
It is a little bit of a bigger job than the last time he was kingdom Archery
Marshal, but the combined focus is something that the Kingdom needs.

It so happens that this hand-over was timed to be in conjunction with me
leaving Kingdom for 6 weeks as well. My employer allowed me an 8 week
sabbatical which I started a week ago. On Monday I start driving slowly
towards the east coast and then I will make my way up it to several
locations most of which are yet to be determined.

In Service,

Pug