[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Defender of the Flame

Travis J. luminosow at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:29:03 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorran Archers,

The following was posted to the Elfsea list:
Greetings to all of you,

I have such great news!  My almost-13-year-old son, Roger de Cornwall, camehome today and told me he won his very first adult archery competition.  Heis now Glaslyn's Archery Defender of the Flame.

Whoo Hooo!  As I was told, there were 10 archers, and his father FearghusMcKenna, was among them.  I am such a proud mom.  Being good enough to beathis father is a great feat, as his dad is no slouch on the archery range.

All you adult archers be on notice, he'll give you a run for your money.

Arabella de Montacute

I am a former Royal Huntsman, former Brwyn Gwlad Archery Champion, and former Steppes Archer,
yet to my knowledge, I do not recall ever having been able to best HL Fearghus on the tournament field.
If his 13 year old son had already surpassed him in skill, then he will definitely be giving all
of us a run for our money now, as well as in the future! :)Vivat Roger de Cornwall!

Lord Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín