[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Defender of the Flame

HLDarcy HLDarcy at hot.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 04:58:31 PDT 2007

Congratulations to Roger de Cornwall!  And congratulations to Fearghus for
having trained such a fine young archer.  And big hugs to the proud mother.

HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm

Burkhaven
An Odyssey of Learning
Visit us at:  http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/
Life is Better in Burkhaven

Greetings Ansteorran Archers,

The following was posted to the Elfsea list:
Greetings to all of you,

I have such great news!  My almost-13-year-old son, Roger de Cornwall,
camehome today and told me he won his very first adult archery competition.
Heis now Glaslyn's Archery Defender of the Flame.

Whoo Hooo!  As I was told, there were 10 archers, and his father
FearghusMcKenna, was among them.  I am such a proud mom.  Being good enough
to beathis father is a great feat, as his dad is no slouch on the archery
range.

All you adult archers be on notice, he'll give you a run for your money.

Arabella de Montacute