[Ansteorra-archery] royal round problems?

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Sun Aug 5 17:28:43 PDT 2007

Not sure if I would use Hotmail for any kind of forwarding.  Hotmail has
just updated to its Live version and it seems to be having several
problems.  The scores submitted seems to have a bad link or is reading
it wrong from the Ansteorran server.  Best wait until Eadric is back.
His forte and all you know.

Iaen