[Ansteorra-archery] royal round problems?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Aug 13 15:08:37 PDT 2007

I seems as if Hotmail is not accepting email from Ansteorra.org.  So if
any email on the ansteorra.orf server gets forwarded to a hotmail
account it will be rejected and you will get the error below.

As HE Michel said this is exactly the same problem that HL Fearghus is
having with the archery_marshal at ansteorra.org email not being forwarded
to his hotmail account properly.

Before we moved to the new hosting services theses email accounts were
hosted directly on the ansteorra.org server but after the moved those
accounts were eliminated and officers had to find email accounts on
their own for SCA correspondence.  Many of those officers moved to a
free hotmail account and these problems have become more and more
frequent from hotmail.

I am back from Pennsic and working on it.

Regards,

-EA