[Ansteorra-archery] Archery at Gates Edge Caribbee!!

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Aug 20 10:08:33 PDT 2007

Colin MacNachtan wrote:
> Might there be a combat target round?  (ie will we need to bring our combat
> archery equipment out on Saturday?)

Yes,  there will be some CA equipment involved in the tournament.
Archers choice as to if ya use Rapier or Armored CA gear.

> Are plastic nocks on arrows suitable?

Plastic nocks are fine.  For stuff like like we basically ask
ourselves,  "If I observed this archer from  20 ft in dim light could I
tell that they aren't using period equipment?"   We have always held
that modern plastic nocks would pass that test.

Regards,

-EA