[Ansteorra-archery] royal round problems?

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sun Aug 5 17:07:29 PDT 2007

Probably not, but I don't know. It could more likely have to do with a problem HL Fearghus is having with his hotmail account not liking the forwarding from the Ansteorra server. He is in process of having it fixed, or was trying to.

Michel.

ps, can you see who has turned in scores? I can't and wrote to the Marshalate Virtual Scribe about it Friday.

Hope things are going well?