[Ansteorra-archery] Slight reorganization

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Tue Aug 14 03:02:36 PDT 2007

>From the Archery Marshal's Reporting web page......

Quarterly Reports
All branch marshals must report quarterly to their Regional Archery Marshal. Quarterly reports are due the first week of the last month in each calendar quarter. The report should cover all archery activities since the previous report. At-Large marshals are encouraged to report quarterly or when requested by the regional marshal.
Report     Officer     Due Date
First Quarter     Local and At-Large     February 28
First Quarter     Regional     March 5
Second Quarter     Local and At-Large     May 31
Second Quarter     Regional     June 5
Third Quarter     Local and At-Large     August 31
Third Quarter     Regional     September 5
Fourth Quarter     Local and At-Large     November 30
Fourth Quarter     Regional     December 5

Same schedule as it's been. Local and At-Large 3rd quarter reports are due August 31st.

Yours in Service,
Michel mac Donnchaid
Northern Region Archery Marshal
Baron of the Eldern Hills