[Ansteorra-archery] Replacement Archery Commander for Gulf War:

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 26 21:51:18 PST 2007

Greetings all,

I spoke with our General Duke Miguel earlier today
conserning that dispite my best efforts I would not
likely be able to attend Gulf War this year.

I recommended Lord Jean-Paul De Calmont of Seawinds
for the position of replacement Archery Commander
during this comming Gulf War.  Jean-Paul has done
an excellent job serving as one of our lieutenant
archery commanders for the last three years and I
have every confidence in his abilities.

I actually recommended him for the post of
Ansteorra's Archery Commander however JP was quite
insistent that it only be temporary through this
Gulf War.

I hope this choice meets with your approval and
pray all shall show JP that wonderful cooperation &
support our combat archery community has given me
over the last few years!

Everyone have a great time during Gulf War this
year and remember even if I cannot join you on the
field, my heart is with you.  Shoot well!

In service,

William Black Dragon called "Ironwyrm"