[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: Steppes Archer archery competition cancelled

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 12 09:05:16 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I am forwarding the message below posted earlier
from our Baroness of the Steppes.  We are currently
discussing the possibility of holding our Steppes
Archer Tournament during another event.  We shall
keep you posted as to any progress.

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

Acting Archery Marshal for the Steppes