[Ansteorra-Archery] A Gothic Call to Arms!

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:20:41 PDT 2007

To My Fellow Members of the Archery Community!

War is imminent! His Most Excellent Armand Dragonetti, Baron of Elfsea, has
honored me by charging me with calling forth all able bowmen and crossbowmen
to his banner. We march to the upcoming war that is surely brewing in the
West! The Central Region needs you! As I'm sure you have gathered from the
messages exchanged, the forces of our region must meet to secure the lands
of the west. Should the West fall, then all of our fair kingdom would be at
risk! I place myself before you to plead, come join us, in this most
honorable endeavor.

So we can meet on the field of battle of Gothic War as comrades, I will be
serving a field ready breakfast for all archers at the archery inspection
point before the battle starts!

Yours In Service,

Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea &
Central Regional Missile Marshal
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper