[Ansteorra-archery] Huntsman stand in needed please HELP

Patrick R tex_yankee2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 11:54:19 PDT 2007

Thank you all so very much, I knew I could depend on the outstanding group of archers we are lucky to have in this Kingdom.

  Dante

Ascelyn of Glentewrde <aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com> wrote:
  HL Fearghus and I will be able to stand in for you at Crown Tournament this
weekend. We will also be available at Samhain, 3 Kings, Defenders of the
Rose and Bordermarch if needed.

Yours In Service,

Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea &
Central Regional Missile Marshal
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper