[Ansteorra-archery] Mooneschadowe Triumphe II Archery Format

anovy at suddenlink.net anovy at suddenlink.net
Thu Sep 13 14:31:25 PDT 2007

Hello all,

In case you don't know me, my name is Zorya Prazan, Mooneschadowe's Archery Marshal.

In my third year organizing archery for Triumphe, I have decided to split the archery activities across Saturday and Sunday, instead of having everything on Saturday.  I believe this will aid in keeping people from getting overheated and also give those who wish to participate in more than one activity ample time to do so.

The schedule for this year is:
Saturday
9:30 am to 10:00 am:  Arrow and bow inspections, archery field
10:00 am to 12:00 pm:  Yeoman competition (an SCA-style clout shoot--bring your bows!), archery field
12:00 pm to 4:00 pm:  Archery fundraiser raffle tickets on sale in feast hall, $1/ticket
4:00 pm:  Raffle drawing, feast hall.

Sunday
9:30 am to 10:00 am:  Arrow and bow inspections, archery field
10:00 am to 12:00 pm:  Royal Round, archery field
2:00 pm:  Site closes

See you this weekend!

Zorya Prazan
Mooneschadowe Archery Marshal