[Ansteorra-archery] The Battle of Three Kings

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 11:06:35 PDT 2007

I will be shooting for HE Ainar (Harald Hardrade) and would be happy to help inspect.

  Lord gunnarr haukr
  Barony of the Eldern Hills

Ascelyn of Glentewrde <aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Combat Archers!

Three Kings is quickly approaching. As MIC for Combat Archery for this
event, I would like to request a response from any combat archers that might
be planning to attend. We hope to field a large group of CA archers for each
principal and I need to get a count and if you already know the principal
you would prefer to fight for in the melees.

This has always been a great melee event so please consider joining us for
the fun if you have not already made plans to do so.

Also, any of the CA Marshall's that might be willing to help inspect, etc. I
would greatly appreciate any time you could spare before the battles.

Yours In Service,

HL Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea &
Central Regional Missile Marshal
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper