[Ansteorra-archery] Elfsea Defender Archery Champion

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 13:01:04 PDT 2007

Greeting to all Archers,

  The Elfsea Defender Archery shoot was held Saturday 09/22/07 at the Glen Rose Camp-N-Fish park. What a great location. The winner was Robin of North Keep, OK winning by one point while shooting at Lord Martino Arciere's (privies Defender Champion) star shaped inverted 5 color target at 40 yards. This was Robin's fifth SCA archery shoot. We are all very proud for Robin of North Keep....ViVat....... The shoot was setup as a Swiss Five (five different) target shoot with varying distances and the archer's line moved in a bear pit style making the archers very fatigued near the end of the 90 minute shoot.

  Special thanks to those whom assisted with the setup and take down of the archery field. You each worked very hard and I am grateful to you all. Also, a special thanks to HL Edric and HL Blackmoon for their excellent marshaling assistance on the field and to Christopher de Beer as list Mistress (score keeper).

  In-Service to their Excellencies,
  Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair
  Elfsea Archery Marshal