[Ansteorra-archery] Elfsea Defender Archery Champion

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Sep 27 15:59:29 PDT 2007

greetings

your welcome , but ....i'm just plain lord blackmoon .

be safe, be happy , have fun
(lets see if i can remember all my spagetti )

ld.arthur blackmoon k.a.a.

arcarius to arc d'or jaques the spink
baronial missile marshal northkeep ( ansteorra )
namron baronial archery champion ( ansteorra )
northkeep baronial archery champion ( ansteorra )
northkeep baronial thrown weapons champion ( ansteorra )
member black oak archers ( calontir )
member  h.o.d.a. ( calontir )