[Ansteorra-archery] William Arwemakere Gulf Wars Video: Ravine Battle

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 6 15:53:46 PDT 2008

Thanks Greylond, I'm still somewhat depressed over having
missed Gulf War again this year.  At least now I got to see
some of the ravine battle and from a great position too.
That would make a great training tool for new combat
archers.

I got to get me one of those video cameras!

Ironwyrm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StkyajKkku0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LsWGiFsjgI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9RHAKItbxg&feature=related