[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 22:14:43 PDT 2008

Hrmmm. I've got the armor and all that. I may need to modify or slim down my forearm guard on my left side so the bow doesn't get caught *thinking*

I think the hard part is saving up for the combat arrows.... 600??? Oh joy.. *scribbling down list items again.* I may have to get them a dozen at a time.  Sucks being on a Royalty style income... My books sell, I get paid.  Ah well, It'll all come together.

I have a 30lb recurve that, suprisingly enough, I found in a trash bin.  After fitting it with a string and having an archery marshall look it over, it was good to go.  I think the quiver and the arrows are my next big money projects.

Sorry for thinking out loud people, knock me over hte head with something if I get too annoying.