[Ansteorra-archery] Namron archery road trip

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 10:00:31 PDT 2008

After this last weekends practice and the heat I am wondering if I should
bring out the mister and the canopy to help people cool off. Is this ok and
is there a water faucet close to where the practice field is? Do I need to
bring along some water hoses?

And we are planning on bringing along some food stuff like snacks and fruit
for people to have while out there. As well as a couple of coolers for
drinks. Should we plan on a cook out like we had at the Namron gathering?

Cant wait to go!
Lance