[Ansteorra-archery] Namron archery road trip

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Tue Aug 5 10:41:33 PDT 2008

Thanks Gunnarr for the reply and for letting us use your land, On the map is
it the white house with the blue trim?

I will round up all of our water hoses and bring them along as well as our
E-Z Up canopy....we can just get it as close to the field as we can and that
way peeps will have somewhere to go cool off if need be. We will also bring
food stuff, water and Gatorade.

I am also going to bring something along as a surprise but i aint tellin
what! Everyone will just have to show up to see it! : )

Lance