[Ansteorra-archery] Crossbow Binding

Paul Thorne paul.v.thorne at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 04:52:42 PDT 2008

Eadric is correct, I use what is referred to as Telecom Lacing.  It's a 9ply
waxed poly twine.  The nice thing about it is that as you bind the prod, the
heat of pulling the bundles tight causes it to get sticky and help lock down
the whole binding.  I also use the method that Bart Hightower so helpfully
explained on his website.

One place to pick up this lacing is at Tessco.com, search for "lacing" and
you should find it.

-JP