[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - New Society Marshallate Ruling

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sun Aug 10 10:41:20 PDT 2008

Another think I was just trying to figure out is how exactly are we as
marshals going to be able to tell if there is more than 1" of padding
especially since the side wrap covers the joint between the UHMW and the
padding?  There's no way to tell where the UHMW ends and the padding begins.

Donnchadh