[Ansteorra-archery] Effective Immediately

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 10:30:37 PDT 2008

Okay, I see a small problem with this announcement.  Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea, but there's just a discrepancy here that I'd like cleared up.

In your statement, you say that all Uhmw and rubber stopper blunts must have a sleeve that extends the size out to 1.5 inches... and yet, in the first paragraph, you state that combat archey may not exceed 1 inch.

Ummm... a little clarification would be nice on this itme.

Thanks in advance,
Ume

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.