[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - NewSocietyMarshallateRuling

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Thu Aug 14 13:07:05 PDT 2008

Cool!  Thanks.

Kenneth

  _____

From: Joanne Pearcy [mailto:dpearcy at telusplanet.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:57 PM
To: Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery -
NewSocietyMarshallateRuling

Will do when I get a few minutes. Probably tomorrow.

Deicyn

KRA

On 14-Aug-08, at 1:53 PM, Ken Theriot wrote:

Thanks JP.  It seems clear to me in the description of the new rule, but I
think it would be helpful if someone were to post a few pics somewhere of a
before and after (perhaps a "during" as well).  Has that been done anywhere
in the SCA yet that you know of?

Thanks again.

Kenneth

  _____