[Ansteorra-archery] Archers Tassels

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 07:24:23 PDT 2008

yep, yep, I had found where to get my average score and I know that they
are based on the highest scores reported but I was curious if there was
a way to see what those base scores were. For example, if my average is
30 and I know that one of my scores is 40 I know that my other scores
are much lower but is there a way to see what those scores are?

If not it is not a problem, I will just start keeping better track from
now on:-)

Thanx,

Vincenti